The FFYB is the only sport federation recognized in the domain of yachting by the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles in virtue of the decree of December 8th, 2006 applying to the organisation and the subsidise of sport within the Frenchspeaking Community.
Who are we?
- An NGO with an experience of more than 35 years in yachting and always proactive
- The only sport federation recognised by the Adeps for high-level sailing
- A team of professionals and volunteers at your service
- A federation that gathers 7 disciplines and made of more than 5.000 members spread over 41 clubs on the W-B Federation territory.
- A member of the Belgian Royal Yachting Federation, national institution which represents the Belgian yachting on the international level, including to :
- l’ISAF (International Sailing Federation)
- l’EUROSAF (European Sailing Federation)
- l’EBA (European Boating Association)
and which coordinates with the help of the Belgian Olympical and Interfederal Commitee (COIB) the supervision of the national elites.
- A federation registered to the Frenchspeaking Sport Interfederal Association (AISF)